Sunday, January 8, 2012

YOHAN'S BIRTHDAY


The Invitation
So binigay yan ni tita last thursday for YOHAN'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. Actually it was all set as early as january the last year right after his last birthday (how early was that?) and I was supposed to be the emcee there but I didn't woke up early a while a go, anyway that's another story of my tardiness. As I was saying, it was all set and planned.


So what happened? It became the most effortful event for my aunts. My mom help with the foods from cooking to packing (okay not me. i'm still sleeping that time), my two sisters (jobelle and shein), together with my two cousins and ---me (when i woke up) with the photo taking, guiding the guest, games coordinator and food distributor. It was a bun of happiness not until the rain intrude the said event. Still we continued the celebration.


 THE FOODS. (Sorry for not having the photos. I have actually on the digicam but I'm using fone here right now so don't expect too much media here.) It was a children's party so foods more likely are spaghetti, chicken lollipop, ice cream, cake of course and chocolates for give-aways. Ofcourse it has balloons and stuff. 


 THE LOOT BAGS. Giveaways are imported chocolates in a spongebob bag. The sad part is, they gave mine to some kid outta there. Errr. Party is cool hence very tiring! Still I enjoyed it, for yohan baby. So it ended with the loot bags with this thank you card.

1 comment: