Friday, March 27, 2015

Mocha Frappé - Poor man's version.

It's when your day off's not everyone's off! Ending? Home alone.

And when I'm home alone I usually think of something to do, which is food related, that will make me busy.

And because wala pang sahod and I am craving for some frappe...

Tadaaaah! Poor man's version of Mocha Frappe it is!


It actually tastes better that I thought it would be. When I say poor man's version, meaning with the use of cheapipays na ingredients. Here's what you need if you want to try it out:

2 sachets of Milo
1 twin pack of Great taste coffee
2 tbs of sugar
2 cups ice
1 small can of evap milk
1 cup water

Equipment:
Blender

Adjust according to your preference.

I made caramel custard rin pero I won't post it anyway for it's a flop! Haha. Still, kain-able tho 😊


Ciao ~

No comments:

Post a Comment